Thursday, February 19, 2015

SEAMLESS...



This look is flawless. Blending is key with applying makeup, once that has been established all else will be a piece of cake. Fantastic tools are  a must, some argue that flawless looks can be done with high end or low end brushes. I beg to differ I have used both, and it never fails, hands down better quality brushes wins every single time. Ladies, if you are going to invest in makeup, first start with your tools. Just like established painters their tools coupled with talent, and application is what pays the rent.  I am a fanatic for eye looks when it comes to make I plan for that to be my signature as a makeup artist. The eyes are the first vocal point on the face. #zaitaughtyou
#beatfacebeauty #eyeshadowsgalore #spring2015 #mua #makeupartist #muasrock #makeuplover #circleofartists #artistry #shouldersofgreats #gratefulstudent

No comments:

Post a Comment